I’m a few days late on this one, but when the new year came, I decided that it’s about time I start a blog. I often find myself wanting to share a new recipe I’ve just tried, new outfit I’ve bought, or a new beauty product I’ve found.. so I’m excited to have a way to share them, and hopefully eventually people to share with!
Rather than the obvious, “Lose weight” resolutions, I wanted to go with a few specifics that would be easy to follow, and even easier to hold myself accountable for.
1. Run 3x a Week – I used to run just about every day, but have definitely fallen out of that habit, so I thought 3 days a week would be a great place to start!
2. Bring Lunch to Work at Least Four Days a Week – The restaurant at my work has great food, when I just eat there once a week! Not only does bringing my own lunch save me money, it saves a whooooole lot of calories too! Just because they call it a salad, doesn’t make the Cobb healthy :/
3. Eat Healthier Snacks and Less Ice Cream – My boyfriend has a serious ice cream and gotten me hooked…no bueno!
4. Make more time for friends and fun – I’m sorry to say that since I’ve moved back to my hometown, I’ve been VERY bad about making time to see old friends, so I really want to change that this year!
5. Read 55 books this year – I love to read and am so happy that I have time to read real books now that I’m done with school. I read 53 books last year and am bumping it up to 55 for this year.
*Most of my books I read last year when I had a lot of free time in the summer, so I’m beginning to second guess my goal, but here’s to hoping!
What are some of your resolutions for 2013?