While out to dinner at Bonefish last week, I had their tomato and feta side and was in love! The flavors pair so well together, I knew it was something I would need to recreate!
This is such a perfect side for summer and too ridiculously easy. I love the beefsteak tomatoes, but think it would be perfect with halved cherry tomatoes as well!
Balsamic Tomato Feta Salad
- 2-3 ripe beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 tb balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 tb crumbled feta
- 1/2 tsp basil (I used dried, but fresh is preferred)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together balsamic vinaigrette and basil, set aside. Cut tomatoes in thick slices. Plate tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic mixture. Top with crumbled feta, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
inspired by Bonefish Grill