1. Bath and Body Works had 3-wick candles for $8 on Friday so of course I had to stock up (and I’m already regretting not getting more!) I’ve been obsessed with this “‘Tis the Season” and burning it ever since..so festive!
2. My boyfriend and I have decided that it’s finally time we get a dog! We’ve been going back and forth on what breed…we both love Golden Retrievers and Labs and we know it’s got to be something that loves water and can go on the boat. On the other hand, I don’t want to get to attached to the idea of a particular breed, because I would love to adopt a dog that needs a home! Hopefully soon we’ll be sharing news of a four-legged addition to our family!
3. I found this copy of Martha Stewart’s Entertaining from the 80s at Goodwill and I’m loving all the pictures!
I suddenly want to host a Hawaiian Luau for Twenty, or maybe Desserts for Forty…she makes it look so easy!
4. I made Apple Scones with Fresh Cranberries the other day and I Can’t. Stop. Eating. Them. They’re seriously my new favorite scone! I’ll definitely be sharing this recipe within the next week or so!
5. Is it really just 10 days to Christmas??! I seriously can’t believe it, this year went so fast! I hope you haven’t left all your Christmas shopping til the last minute..I just need one more thing for the boyfriend and I’m done!