This recipe was pretty much spur of the moment…we had some random odds and ends in the fridge, and my boyfriend decided that he really wanted grilled chicken with avocaod, bacon, and cheese. I wasn’t about to argue with that!
This chicken was ridiculously easy to throw together, but delicious. There’s also a lot of room for creativity. Paul topped his with the usual ranch and buffalo sauce, while I kept it simple with a sprinkling of red pepper flakes.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4-6 pieces of bacon
- 4 slices of provolone
- 1 avocado, sliced or mashed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and grill until cooked through.
- Cook the bacon to desired crispness.
- Top the chicken breast with bacon and slices of provolone and bake until the cheese melts. Serve topped with slices of avocado, and any sauces your heart desires. Enjoy!